- This event has passed.
July 20, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us on select weekends for live music, food, and wine outside on scenic Red Oak Creek as part of our “Concerts on the Creek” music series.
On Saturday, July 20, we will welcome Midlothian’s own 9th Street Band, with special guests The Java Llamas from Waxahachie. This fun, talented group of musicians will perform a mix of your favorite blues, soul, pop, and rock tunes to keep you singing along all night.
- General admission tickets are $15 day of concert at the door.
- Bring blankets or lawn chairs for seating.
- No charge for children 12 and under when they are accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- Cassaro will be selling wine, water, and soft drinks, and food will be available from a food truck. No outside food or drinks permitted.
- The concert starts at 7pm, but gates will open at 6pm so you can grab your spot, your food, and your wine.