- This event has passed.
August 17, 2019 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Join us on select weekends for live music, food, and wine outside on scenic Red Oak Creek as part of our “Concerts on the Creek” music series.
On Saturday, August 17, we will welcome Steve Hamende and his band. If you like Merle Haggard, Travis Tritt, Brad Paisley, George Jones, Hank Jr., The Eagles, Restless Heart, or Diamond Rio, you’ll love the music of Steve Hamende. Even though Steve’s acoustic performances are tough to beat, sometimes events call for an even bigger production. His band of highly skilled musicians bring a tight sound with tasteful harmonies to Cassaro for one night only! For more info or to hear Steve’s music, visit SteveHamende.com.
- VIP tickets are $30 in advance ($35 at the door) and include two glasses of wine, a bottle of water, reserved seating, and table-side service.
- General admission tickets are $10 in advance, or $15 on day of concert at the door. Bring blankets or lawn chairs for seating.
- No charge for children 12 and under when they are accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- Cassaro will be selling wine, water, and soft drinks, and food will be available from a food truck. No outside food or drinks permitted.
- The concert starts at 7:30pm, but gates will open at 6:30pm so you can grab your spot, your food, and your wine.